We are Liverpool based DTG printing service just a 10 minute walk from Lime Street Train Station in the Fabric District end of town. We have many years experience running our own clothing brands plus exceptional knowledge working with images as a Graphic Designer. We'd love to print your t-shirts!
WHY CHOOSE DTG PRINT
Direct to garment uses ink to print directly onto the fabric or item of your choice. It goes straight into the fibres of the fabric, meaning you don’t feel the design or ink when you touch it.
• Accurate reproduction and high-quality results
• Fast Turnaround
• No Minimum Print Runs Or Setup Costs
• Large range of colour options
• Available for both mass production and short production runs
• Water-based, making it eco-friendly
At Space To Escape we use a Brother GTX printer. This printer boasts the best wash fastness results in the DTG industry. As this print method is digital, complex designs can be printed with ease. Full colour photographs, intricate designs or small text which other print methods would either find impossible or very difficult to print.
The inks used are Eco Friendly Certified. They are amongst the first to not only carry the Oeko-Tex® Certification, but also to be GOTS APPROVED and CPSIA compliant* to help ensure they are safe for printing and environmentally responsible.
DTG printing can handle any size orders. We can you a single item or up to 1000 items. Our customers include...
• Printing single items used for gifts or just the fun of it.
• Clothing brands or artists wanting to sell online or launch a collection.
• Band merchandise
• Hospitality uniforms from t-shirts to aprons
We don't charge by the colour, so unlike screen printing where you will pay per colour, with DTG printing you could have a single colour, or 100 colours in your design and the price will remain constant.